Thursday, February 14, 2013

Karate Kid Critical Review


The Karate Kid is such a good movie! It's funny,romantic and keeps you entertained throughout the whole movie. Daniel Larusso is such a good actor he made his character feel so real I loved it.

He's a cute sixteen year old having trouble with these group of kids. He is really determine to learn how to do karate so he can fight the guys that are bullying him.

His character is my favorite and how he starts liking a girl name Allie is so adorable. Like I said before I'm a sucker for romance and this romance was my favorite, for a old movie. This one totally beats the new one with Jackie Chan in my opinion.I love it, I can see this movie over and over again many times because it's so good.

I also liked how they had comedy in it which just makes the movie really good. One of my favorite scenes in the movie is when he shows up to the school dance and he's a shower that was funny. Throughout the whole movie I was up and alert.

I give this movie a thumbs up of course the characters were great I love romance so that one my vote on how it's a good movie. And the comedy was really funny even if it was little stuff that made me laugh. I really recommend this movie to those who want to watch it you guys won't regret it(:

No comments:

Post a Comment