Friday, March 1, 2013

Raising Arizona Critical Review


Raising Arizona is about a couple who can't have a baby and are willing to do about anything to get one. This movie is funny and has some romance in it which are my favorite scenes in the movie. 

Nicholas Cage was funny in this movie and did a really good job. I enjoyed how he made his character seem so real. His love for his wife is so cute and how he is willing to go through trouble just to make sure she is happy is my favorite part in the movie. I'm a sucker for romance what can I say. 

It kept me laughing and giggling throughout the movie which I liked for comedy movies. It's not one of those movies were your like half asleep. You stay awake it's sort of funny dumb and those are always the funniest in my opinion. 

I give this movie a thumbs up, I really recommend it and hope you people enjoy it as much as I did. It really doesn't make you want to fall asleep! It's funny and makes you want to keep watching and see what happens next.



No comments:

Post a Comment