Friday, March 15, 2013

The Avengers Critical Review



          The Avengers is a an awesome action movie! All these heros come together to help save the bad guys from destroying and taking over earth. This movie is just incredible I love the action I love the actors everything about this movie is good.

What I love about this movie is how the action starts right away and doesn't stop till the end. Thor aka my boyfriend is awesome! I love how they all came together I did read some of the comics and the tv cartoon and thought they were good but the fact how they did it on big screen with real people was really amazing!

My favortie scene in this movie is when hulk and Thor just finished fighting and they stand there all proud while everyone is starring at them and Hulk just punches Thor and it's pretty hilarious. Most girls didn't think it was funny but I know I was laughing my butt off!

This movie I loved it, everything about it! I was not bored at all I was excited to come to my film class because we were watching this movie. This movie 5 stars all the way I am so excited to see the second one to come out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment