Friday, March 15, 2013

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Review


   The Perks of being a Wallflower is about a kid who is going to a new school and meets his two new best friends and falls in love with a girl who had a bad reputation with guys. It's a really good movie especially for us girls who get all excited and emotional for the romance. 

Charlie is a freshmen also the main character in this movie, he's such a little cutie he is very polite and not so social with other people so he kind of just there a shy boy. When he meets his two friends that are seniors they take him in and show him another side of life. 

What I mean another side of life is they take him in and so he gets friends and experiences drugs too but not to the point where he's addicted no. There is like a twist in the story which makes me cry of course cause I'm a girl that gets emotional fast. 

I honestly thought this had to be one of my favorite movies, the characters were great, and the whole story was just very good. One of my all time favorite films, and Emma Watson she is one of my favorite actresses. So I most definitely give this movie a thumbs up and recommend it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment